CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 06.05.13 New Temporary Phone #
- 26.04.13 Three Sisters Wildlife Corridor Information Night, May 3rd
- 25.04.13 Thaidene Nene - The Spectacular North with Clara Hughes!
- 23.04.13 We’re hiring a Summer Outreach Coordinator!
- 05.04.13 Conservation Groups Restate Vision for the Castle Special Place in the SSRP